Wednesday, April 11, 2012

The Cranberries live in Malaysia - 4th April 2012


The Cranberries was here in Malaysia on 4th April 2012 and guess what I went to see them!
Woohoo..The Cranberries were AMAZING!!
and.. 
Dolores is so so so awesome, she’s super energetic and her voice in live is just as in the original audio.Throughout the concert, I was just admiring Dolores’ voice and the bands’ talents..They are Rock!
The funny thing was that there were many songs that I didn’t know the titles but can sing along, with the right lyrics.. I guess.. hehe

Also something to admit, I wasn’t a super fan of cranberries before,but when I went, Magicly I became really admire them so much and kinda swore to love them for the rest of my life. Hahaha..

















No comments:

Post a Comment

JuSt Liana

JuSt Liana