Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Party Rock! - Sorry for Party Rocking..


This one is obviously a very outdated post. Just cause I had been really busy week after weeks..haha

Hmm..I had been really busy because I have so many stuffs going on, meaning also more back dated post. I have got something real important to settle and works is busy like hell.

After missing out on all the major parties this year i.e. Calvin Harris, Future Music Festival Asia, Zouk@Sepang and Dash Berlin... decided to attend LMFAO live in Malaysia is kinda Super Awesome Amazing Experience Ever! Thanks to Syuk for generously gave the free ticket to me! 


There!! Our tickets


This DJ warming us up.. can anyone tell me who is he..?
 I really don't know who's this guy but he played kinda cool music..
 Yeayyy Babyyyy..
After 2 hours or so, finally it was LMFAO's showtime! The crowd went insane at the sight of Redfoo!
Skyblu had some injury so it was just Redfoo but I thought he was amaze-balls performing alone. Everyone went mental when he did the Party Rock number.
Sexy and we all know it!!! 
Wiggling our butts off ..I think he performed this song the longest but was most entertaining.
LMFAO-"Laughing My Fuckin' Ass Off"
LMFAO is the craziest party/concert I ever attended in public..He popped a few bottles and sprayed at us!Creazyyy!!! When they played Champagne Shower, we went completely nuts.  How can don't go crazy?!Party People!!!

What's a party without a bar! :p










It all ended too soon! What an amazing party! Enjoyed myself to the maxxxxxx. All I wanna say now is YEAAAAAAYYY BABBYYYYY!


No comments:

Post a Comment

JuSt Liana

JuSt Liana