Thursday, June 24, 2010

Fine Dine at Penang Village @ Great Esatern Mall

Craving for Laksa me & ellyas went to Penang Village Restaurant@ Great Eastern Mall
after seated by the waiter, i look into the menu...wow...make me want to eat everything..finally we made up our decision by ordering this menu..Laksa Penang for ellyas and for me is Tomyam noodle....and green apple juice Blended as for my drink and ellyas drink iced Jasmin Tea..


The menu

While waiting for the food served..I looked around for it ambience...nice interior design they have..a touch with ancient feeling of Penang...

decorate well with black & white Furniture

Tomyam Noodle..so niceeee

Laksa Penang for ellyas..its quite PEDAS for him

iced Jasmin Tea

my Drink Green apple juice

after our stomoch is full ellyas fall asleep plak..hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment

JuSt Liana

JuSt Liana