Thursday, June 3, 2010

Lunch Date With My LoVe

A week ago (26/06/10) , me and my love went to Bubba Gump Shrimp Co @ the curve for our lunch date.


How's their menu like? hmmm... do you still remember what Bubba said?.. As Bubba said... "Anyway, like I was sayin', shrimp is the fruit of the sea. You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, saute it. Dey's uh, shrimp-kabobs, shrimp creole, shrimp gumbo. Pan fried, deep fried, stir-fried. There's pineapple shrimp, lemon shrimp, coconut shrimp, pepper shrimp, shrimp soup, shrimp stew, shrimp salad, shrimp and potatoes, shrimp burger, shrimp sandwich. That- that's about it"

So it's so easy to decide what to eat. We ordered 3/4 lbs Shrimper's Net Catch.Nice rite..JuSt a Shrimps

so this is me and my love ellyas..i love u syg!!

very nice lunch date..thx syg!!

drink ordered by ellyas peanut butter chocolate shake..nice rite


and this is my drink lemonade

look at him..yum..yum..sedap ke air tue syg..?


so this is my lunch..JuSt a Shrimp


and ellyas choose this one..also shrimp..:)

nice presentation rite

served in unique bucket n news paper ..nice..

interior deco..JuSt about Forrest Gump Movie


nice lamp rite


another one

the table..

Forrest Gump shirt n running shoe


Run Forrest! Run!


The food was quite nice, I enjoyed the Shrimp as the appetizer and the service overall was good but if talk about value for money...

No comments:

Post a Comment

JuSt Liana

JuSt Liana