Tuesday, January 11, 2011

New Year..New Chapter..New Story's


It's been awhile since i story about me,myself and ellyas..for the last 2 months it's been quite a challenging,tough and busy day for me..so damn busy till i got no time to treat myself..hope this year will bring some goodness for my life..

hmmm..let's start with my New Year's Resolutions..



2011 New Year’s Resolutions


1. Save up (really need to work on this as Alot of BIG's things gonna be happen this year e:g my wedding day)

2. Get a new car.

3. Quit a certain bad habit (gedik's,spoil,childish,kuat merajuk and many more) be more independent.

4. Exercise more

5. Eat and drink healthier

6. Go on more adventures, such as hiking,seeing more places a.k.a Vacation

7. Try more new things,such as ice skating,scuba,paint ball,surfing

8. Be a Good gurl,Good fiance and Good Sister

9. Love myself more.

10. Read more books.


No comments:

Post a Comment

JuSt Liana

JuSt Liana