Thursday, July 1, 2010

JuSt THai




Last few weeks gak me n ellyas had a very fine dinner at Just Thai @ One Utama..hmmm fyi Thai Food is my Favourite food tau but not for ellyas coz Thai Food is kinda HOT for him..hehehe


"Just Thai" is similar like "Just In"kan that what make me and ellyas choose this Restaurant for our Dinner that nite..well If you are looking for Thai cuisine with a cozy place with delightful dishes, you may go here.


Overall, we had a pleasant visit to Just Thai. Not only their food is delicious, the ambience of the restaurant was impressive as well



The interior was spacious & cosy, just perfect for us..

the Big mirror..

Signature Pineapple Fried Rice with Prawn for my love ellyas..

Prawn Spring Roll

my Coconut Drink

syg u look like org thai la

that me..

this is Us

Just Us..

No comments:

Post a Comment

JuSt Liana

JuSt Liana