Thursday, July 8, 2010

Long live Bachelors (Guys) Enjoy Reading - just for joking purpose


Long live Bachelors

1] Every man should get married some time; after all, happiness is not the only thing in life !!

2] Bachelors should be heavily taxed. It is not fair that some men should be happier than others. -Oscra Wilde

3] Don't marry for money; you can borrow it cheaper. --Scottish Proverb


4] I don't worry about terrorism. I was married for two years. --Sam Kinison


5] Men have a better time than women; for one thing, they marry later; for another thing, they die earlier.
--H.L.Mencken

6] When a newly married couple smiles, everyone knows why. When a ten-year married couple smiles, everyone wonders why.

7] Love is blind but marriage is an eye-opener.


8] When a man opens the door of his car for his wife, you can be sure of one thing: either the car is new or the wife.

9] I take my wife everywhere, but she keeps finding her way back to home always.



10] I asked my wife, "Where do you want to go for our anniversary ?" She said," Somewhere I have never been!"
I told her, " How about the kitchen?"

11] We always hold hands. If I let go, she shops.

12] My wife was in beauty saloon for two hours. That was only for the estimate.

14] She ran after the garbage truck, yelling, and "Am I too late for the garbage"? Following her down the street I yelled, "No, jump in."

15] Badd Teddy recently explained to me why he refuses to get to married. He says "the wedding rings look like miniature handcuffs... .."

16] A man placed some flowers on the grave of his dearly parted mother and started back towards his car when his attention was diverted to another man kneeling at a grave. The man seemed to be praying with profound intensity and kept repeating,' Why did u have to die? Why did you have to die?" The first man approached him and said, "Sir,I don't wish to interfere with your private grief, but this demonstration of pain in is more than I've ever seen before.For whom do you mourn so? Deeply? A child? A parent?" The mourner took a moment to collect himself, then replied "My wife's first husband."

17] If your dog is barking at the back door and your wife yelling at the front door, who do you let in first? The Dog of course... at least he'll shut up after u let him in!

18] A couple came upon a wishing well. The husband leaned over, made a wish and threw in a coin. The wife decided to make a wish, too. But she leaned over too much, fell into the well, and drowned. The husband was stunned for a while but then smiled "It really works!"

Live LifeKing Size

No comments:

Post a Comment

JuSt Liana

JuSt Liana