Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Buka Puasa Treats by ellyas @ Hard Rock Cafe Kuala Lumpur

Thanks Syg for lovely and yummy buka puasa treats kat Hard Rock semalam eh..
hmm the food is Quite nice..what a nice suprise kan..

Ramadhan Set Menu cost u at RM45++


as usual la while waiting for breakfast and the food me will snap picture here and there lah..hehe

hmmm..this is ellyas favourite spot..he want that Gun N' Roses poster at one of the corner at our future home someday...:)





Bob Dylan..

Buka Puasa Set including these..

this is mine appetiser spicy seafood clear soup


Sate for ellyas appetiser

my drink Soya Bean


Iced Tea for ellyas


Main Course "Roast Beef" for ellyas

Spicy Thai Chicken Chop for me..



Carrot Cake is ellyas dessert


Fruity Jelly for me

rockstar house..



the Matches

my love ellyas

i love u so much syg..

alamak terselit plak jam baru ellyas..





dont la be so serious syg..cube senyum sket..:)




No comments:

Post a Comment

JuSt Liana

JuSt Liana