Monday, February 13, 2012

54th annual Grammy Awards Best Dressed


Ya..we already know who's won big at 54th annual Grammy Awards,Now let’s take a look at these my favorite celebrity dresses and suits.

 JessieJ- she look stunning for me..
Katy Perry and her blue hair totally matched her pretty pale blue beaded Elie Saab gown but for me she do look like Marge Simpson..haha
Wow! She showed off a new do and a slimmer figure..I love Adele! She look elegan.
Fergie we can see your underwear!I loved it!
Ah, Rihanna..she always be my favorite,her dress highlighted all her bootylicious curves perfectly! That plunging neckline and low back, well, leaves very little for imagination. Totally gorgeous!
 Is Taylor Swift perpetually sweet or what? For me she gorgeous..
Nicki Minaj you are so wired!I'm not sure why but she decided to dress like  an evil priestess. So distracted, Gosh!
A suit always looks good on a handsome man like Bruno..I just loved him!
Adam Levine and his girlfriend Anne V showed up looking very happy together The super sexy Victoria Secret model was not shy at all when she wore an extremely revealing black dress which was mere inches away from showing off the entire milkshake. Adam looked dapper and handsome in a gray suit and navy tie.I Love u Adam!!
The suits, shirts, and attitude you'll need for this time-honored art, as demonstrated by America's favorite lady-killer, Barney Stinson (er, Neil Patrick Harris

No comments:

Post a Comment

JuSt Liana

JuSt Liana