Tuesday, January 3, 2012

2012.. Please be nice to me..

Dear 2011:

Please die a long painful death.  Please go away.  Take yourself far from this place, and may I don't want to see you again.  You brought with you more illness and pain than was necessary, and you brought much useless, needless drama.  I'm sick of your shit.  Take it and shove it.. I've moved on to the hot new 2012, which looks far more promising.  Don't like it?  I don't give a shit about whether or not you like it, 2011, as you clearly didn't have any consideration for *my* feelings the entire year.  Instead, you treated me like a lab rat, all poking and prodding.  I'm sick of it, and I won't stand for your crap any more, 2011.  I'm throwing you out.  Go on, get the hell out of here, and never show your face around these parts again.


P.S: Let me rephrase.  2011 are so suck.   I'm ready for 2012 to be here.  Even if the Mayans are right and it's the last of us, as long as it's not a repeat of 2011, I'm cool with that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

JuSt Liana

JuSt Liana