Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Birthday's gift for myself




Wanna know what new and trendy now. It sterling silver collection from Thomas Sabo.

When I'm first introduced this jewellery, I was totally amazed by its fine, unique and special design.

And, it so happened that I bought one of the Thomas Sabo’s collections for myself during my birthday last year. It is the most expensive gift that I buy for myself so far.And again for this year I bought one more "Red High Heel Charm" to complete my collection. No doubt that my birthday was cherished by this lovely charm.




 I bought a Thomas Sabo's Red High Heel charm to hook with my current bracelet and Eiffel tower charm.The charm of my new High Heel Charm is selling @ MYR 199.







 What an expensive tiny little red lovely my high heel charm..

 it's so cute and lovely









P.S:  Thomas Sabo's collection are available at Isetan KLCC,The Garden,Bangsar Village2,and Pavillion.The Sterling Silver jewellry are priced from MYR 99 and above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

JuSt Liana

JuSt Liana