Monday, December 5, 2011

I'm JuSt love music too much


When you are in the throes of a breakup hangover, sometimes you just feel like music is your only friend. I’m not saying this is healthy; but I’m just like it . And I don’t know what’s better for wallowing than a good round of breakup music.

Hmmm..You know you have your go-to song that will actually make you cry harder than you were before you listened to it. This song will make you wish you were dead. After listening to it, you will know for sure you will never meet anyone and will die alone. Or, it will remind you of all the terrible things your ex did and how much you hate him now. And here is my top 10 favorite breakup song ever..



10.
Song title: Burn
Artist: Usher
Best lines:
I don't understand why
See it's burning me to hold onto this
I know this is something I gotta do
But that don't mean I want to
What I'm trying to say is that I love you, I just
I feel like this is coming to an end
And it's better for me to let it go now than hold on and hurt you
I gotta let it burn

Really wanna work this out
But I don't think you're gonna change
I do but you don't
Think it's best we go our separate ways

Tell me why I should stay in this relationship
When I'm hurting baby, I ain't happy baby



9.
Song title: If I Were a Boy
Artist: Beyonce
Best lines:
If I were a boy
I think I could understand
How it feels to love a girl
I swear I'd be a better man

I'd listen to her
'Cause I know how it hurts
When you lose the one you wanted
'Cause he's taking you for granted
And everything you had got destroyed

It's a little too late for you to come back
Say it's just a mistake
Think I'd forgive you like that
If you thought I would wait for you
You thought wrong


8.
Song title: Heartless
Artist: Kanye West/Fray/Kris Allen
Best lines:
Just remember that you talkin' to me though
You need to watch the way you talkin' to me, yo
I mean after all the things that we've been through
I mean after all the things we got into
I know of some things that you ain't told me
I did some things but that's the old me

How could you be so Dr. Evil, you bringin' out a side of me that I dont know...

You'll never find nobody better than me!



7.
Song title: Gives You Hell
Artist: The All American Rejects
Best lines:
Now you'll never see
What you've done to me
You can take back your memories
They're no good to me
And here's all your lies
If you look me in the eyes
With the sad, sad look
That you wear so well

Truth be told I miss you
Truth be told I'm lying


6.
Song title: The Man Who Can't Be Moved
Artist: The Script
Best lines:
Going back to the corner where I first saw you
Gonna camp in my sleeping bag, I'm not gonna move

'Cause if one day you wake up and find that you're missing me
And your heart starts to wonder where on this earth I could be
Thinkin maybe you'll come back here to the place that we'd meet
And you'll see me waiting for you on the corner of the street
So I'm not moving, I'm not moving




5.
Song title: Breakeven
Artist: The Script
Best lines:
What am I suppose to do
When the best part of me was always you and
What am I suppose to say
When I'm all choked up and you're okay

They say bad things happen for a reason
But no wise words gonna stop the bleeding
'Cause she's moved on while I'm still grieving
And when a heart breaks, no it don't breakeven, even, no


4.
Song title: Rolling In The Deep
Artist: Adele
Best lines:
Finally I can see you crystal clear

See how I'll leave, with every piece of you
Don't underestimate the things that I will do
There's a fire starting in my heart
Reaching a fever pitch and it's bring me out the dark

See how I'll leave, with every piece of you
Don't underestimate the things that I will do

Could have had it all
Rolling in the deep
You had my heart inside your hand
But you played it with a beating

(Now I'm gonna wish you never had met me)
You had my heart and soul in your hand
(Tears are gonna fall, rolling in the deep)
But you played it, you played it, you played it to the beat

3.
Song title: Nothing Lasts Forever
Artist: Maroon 5
Best lines:
It is so easy to see
Dysfunction between you and me
We must free up these tired souls
Before the sadness gets us both

I tried and tried to let you know
I love you but I'm letting go
It may not last but I don't know
Just don't know

But we have not hit the ground
Doesn't mean we're not still falling
I want so bad to pick you up
But you're still too reluctant to accept my help

Everyday with every word whispered
We get more far away
The distance between us makes it so hard to stay
But nothing last forever, but be honest, babe
It hurts but it may be the only way


2.
Song title: Love The Way You Lie
Artist: Eminem/Rhihana
Best lines:
just gonna stand there and watch me burn
that’s alright because i like the way it hurts
just gonna stand there and hear me cry
that’s alright because i love the way you lie
i love the way you lie

you ever love somebody so much you can barely breathe

now i know we said things, did things, that we didn’t mean
and we fall back into the same patterns, same routine
but your temper’s just as bad as mine is, you’re the same as me
when it comes to love you’re just as blinded

baby please come back, it wasn’t you, baby it was me
maybe our relationship isn’t as crazy as it seems
maybe that’s what happens when a tornado meets a volcano
all i know is i love you too much to walk away though

DRUM ROLL FOR THE #1 BEST/WORST BREAKUP SONG:

1.
Song title: Goodbye My Lover
Artist: James Blunt
Full lyrics because it’s just that good:
Did I disappoint you or let you down?
Should I be feeling guilty or let the judges frown?
‘Cause I saw the end before we’d begun,
Yes I saw you were blinded and I knew I had won.
So I took what’s mine by eternal right.
Took your soul out into the night.
It may be over but it won’t stop there,
I am here for you if you’d only care.
You touched my heart you touched my soul.
You changed my life and all my goals.
And love is blind and that I knew when,
My heart was blinded by you.
I’ve kissed your lips and held your head.
Shared your dreams and shared your bed.
I know you well, I know your smell.
I’ve been addicted to you.
Goodbye my lover.
Goodbye my friend.
You have been the one.
You have been the one for me.
I am a dreamer but when I wake,
You can’t break my spirit – it’s my dreams you take.
And as you move on, remember me,
Remember us and all we used to be
I’ve seen you cry, I’ve seen you smile.
I’ve watched you sleeping for a while.
I’d be the father of your child.
I’d spend a lifetime with you.
I know your fears and you know mine.
We’ve had our doubts but now we’re fine,
And I love you, I swear that’s true.
I cannot live without you.
Goodbye my lover.
Goodbye my friend.
You have been the one.
You have been the one for me.
And I still hold your hand in mine.
In mine when I’m asleep.
And I will bear my soul in time,
When I’m kneeling at your feet.
Goodbye my lover.
Goodbye my friend.
You have been the one.
You have been the one for me.
I’m so hollow, baby, I’m so hollow.
I’m so, I’m so, I’m so hollow.


P.S This song says everything. This is the perfect break up song. Especially if you were together a really long time and actually imagined yourself having kids with the other person.

No comments:

Post a Comment

JuSt Liana

JuSt Liana