I love my TV series, seriously I’m addicted to it!
At the end of the day, after returning home from work, all I want to do is immerse myself in something outside of my own reality. I believe it’s called escapism? And perhaps a little bit of voyeurism. I’m sure the amount of time I spend in front of TV’s is unhealthy for my eyes — and weight — but it keeps me sane. Alas, it’s not doing my books any good either — I haven’t had much time to read but I’m thinking by watching TV also can get me A lot of info same goes of reading a books rite.. hehe.
Below is a list of TV series that I currently follow, sorted by genre.
• How I Met Your Mother (love to watch this with my new BFF)
• Melissa and Joey (this is my new drug- recommend by good friend of mine)
• Two and Half Men (new season got Ashton Kutcher..**wink)
Fantasy Drama? (I’m uncertain which genre these series belong to)
• Walking Dead
• CSI- all Vegas,NY,Miami
• Hawaii Five-O
• Gossip Girl
• Drop Dead Diva
• Off the Map
• America’s Next Top Model
• Masterchef US (Australia..hmm Malaysia bole la..)
• So You Think You Can Dance
Do you follow any other TV series you’d like to recommend based on the series I watch? There’s no such thing as too much, in this case.
P.S. I’ll recommend to watch Walking Dead and Terra Nova these are my new favourite series and it’s really like drug to me..