Thursday, December 22, 2011

Letter to someone who hurt you.

Dear you,

You let me down.
I never thought that I would go back in this kind of feeling again. I thought it was over but no it's happening again.
I really thought I could count on you but have learned that you are weak. Weak like everyone else. I really trusted in you and was shocked when things didn’t go how I expected. It made me trust less in you and made me really doubt my whole world.

You make all the promises in the world but you always broke it. You broke me into pieces where before you make my day complete.I know this is not all about you and I need to take responsibility in this as well.

You hurt me because I should be able to depend on you. I should be able to know you will always have my best intentions in mind.

This will not be easy but, with time, it will get better. It always does.
I  learn from my experiences, I have to grow and learn greater lesson.
Time heals all.I just need to figure out the best way to do it.
I will always love you. And I know, you will always love me. is it..?


No comments:

Post a Comment

JuSt Liana

JuSt Liana