Tuesday, December 27, 2011

My Birthday Gift from..


I would like to share the beautiful presents I received for my birthday, sorry if I made this post so late cause I thought I would never get a presents from anyone. As you know I bought my own Birthday gift for myself and I wasn’t really expecting anything from anyone. But he surprised me with a beautiful Handbag from Roxy. No wonder la he keep asking me where to buy a handbag for her sister? And I was spontaneous answer go to Roxy One Utama cause there one cute handbag that I like so much. Surprise..Surprise he did go to One Utama by himself to bought that handbag but not for her sister but for me! Whoa.. I’m freaking surprise but I liked it so much. Love it! Love it! Love it! Thank’s!












P.S: What a nice surprise for me.. hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment

JuSt Liana

JuSt Liana