Tuesday, December 6, 2011

More Song For Broken Hearted Man


 hmmm.. yesterday I'm post about my favorite breakup songs ever but I figure out actually there are have two types of breakup songs.So here it is..

Songs that depress the hell out of you: These songs help you wallow in your breakup. You hear one of these songs, and suddenly you are sobbing and miserable. They remind you of everything that sucks about your breakup, about your ex and about your whole damned life. Good activities while listening to these songs include thinking about the last time you and your ex kissed, staring at pictures of the two of you when you were blissfully

Songs that empower you to move forward: These songs make you realize you are going to be okay. They inspire you to move on, and maybe help you develop some healthy anger toward your ex. These songs remind you of how much better you are without him whether it’s because he was a jerk or because he just wasn’t right for you and now you can find “the one.” Good activities while listening to these songs include singing like a maniac in your car or dancing in the shower.. :)

Without further ado, here is my top 10 list of empowering breakup songs:

10.
Song title: So What
Artist: Pink
Best lines:
And guess what, I’m havin’ more fun
And now that we’re done
I’m gonna show you tonight
I’m alright, I’m just fine
And you’re a tool so
So what? I am a rock star
I got my rock moves
And I don’t want you tonight

9.
Song title: Over You
Artist:  Chris Daughtry
Best lines: 
Well, I never saw it coming
I should have started running
A long, long time ago!
And I never thought I'd doubt you
I'm better off without you
More than you, more than you know
I'm slowly getting closure
I guess it's really over
I'm finally gettin' better
Now I'm picking up the pieces
From spending all of these years
Putting my heart back together
Cause the day I thought I'd never get through
I got over you!

8.
Song title: Better In Time
Artist: Leona Lewis
Best lines:
Thought I couldn’t live without you
It’s gonna hurt when it heals too
It’ll all get better in time
Even though I really love you
I’m gonna smile cause I deserve to
It’ll all get better in time
Since there’s no more you and me
It’s time I let you go
So I can be free
And live my life how it should be
No matter how hard it is I’ll be fine without you
Yes I will

7.
Song title: Fighter
Artist: Christina Aguilera
Best lines:          
After all of the stealing and cheating
You probably think that I hold resentment for you
But, uh uh, oh no, you’re wrong
‘Cause if it wasn’t for all that you tried to do
I wouldn’t know just how capable I am to pull through
So I wanna say thank you
‘Cause it makes me that much stronger
Makes me work a little bit harder
It makes me that much wiser
So thanks for making me a fighter
Made me learn a little bit faster
Made my skin a little bit thicker
Makes me that much smarter
So thanks for making me a fighter

6.
Song title: Jar Of Hearts
Artist: Christina Perri
Best lines:
I know I can't take one more step towards you
Cause all that's waiting is regret
And don't you know I'm not your ghost anymore?
You lost the love I loved the most

Who do you think you are?
Runnin' 'round leaving scars
Collecting your jar of hearts
And tearing love apart

Dear, it took so long
Just to feel alright
Remember how to put back
The light in my eyes

I wish I had missed
The first time that we kissed
'Cause you broke all your promises
And now you're back you don't get to get me back

5.
Song title: Irreplaceable
Artist: Beyoncé
Best lines:          
So since I’m not your everything
How about I’ll be nothing, nothing at all to you
Baby I won’t shed a tear for you, I won’t lose a wink of sleep
‘Cause the truth of the matter is replacing you is so easy
To the left, to the left
To the left, to the left
To the left, to the left
Everything you own in the box to the left
To the left, to the left
Don’t you ever for a second get to thinking you’re irreplaceable

4.
Song title: My Happy Ending
Artist: Avril Lavigne
Best lines:          
You were everything, everything that I wanted
We were meant to be, supposed to be, but we lost it
And all of the memories, so close to me, just fade away
All this time you were pretending
So much for my happy ending
Oh oh, oh oh, oh oh...

You've got your dumb friends
I know what they say
They tell you I'm difficult
But so are they
But they don't know me
Do they even know you?
All the things you hide from me
All the shit that you do

3.
Song: Since You've Been Gone
Artist: Kelly Clarkson
Best lines:          
But since you've been gone
I can breathe for the first time
Im so movin on
Yeah yeah
Thanks to you
Now I get
What I want
Since you've been gone

You had your chance you blew it
Out of sight, out of mind
Shut your mouth I just can't take it
Again and again and again and again

2.
Song: Skyscraper
Artist: Demi Lovato
Best lines:          
Do you have to, make me feel like there is nothing left of me?

You can take everything I have
You can break everything I am
Like I'm made of glass
Like I'm made of paper
Go on and try to tear me down
I will be rising from the ground
Like a skyscraper!

DRUM ROLL FOR THE #1 MOST EMPOWERING BREAKUP SONG:

1.
Song title: I Will Survive
Artist: Gloria Gaynor/Cake(my favorite version)
Best lines:          
First I was afraid
I was petrified
Kept thinking I could never live
Without you by my side
But I spent so many nights
Thinking how you did me wrong
I grew strong
I learned how to carry on…
Go on now go walk out the door
Just turn around now
‘Cause you’re not welcome anymore
Weren’t you the one who tried to hurt me with goodbye
You think I’d crumble
You think I’d lay down and die
Oh no, not I
I will survive
As long as i know how to love
I know I will stay alive
I’ve got all my life to live
I’ve got all my love to give
And I’ll survive
I will survive


P.S: These Songs makes me more stronger to moving forward.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

JuSt Liana

JuSt Liana